Seeking Business Development Manager
A rare opportunity to secure an exciting role with Smart Express a leading specialist in moving and delivery.
Smart Express is a New Zealand owned company formed in 2005 and has grown to be one of Auckland’s leading and most respected delivery company.
We offer delivery and transport tailor made solutions across the greater Auckland area with our commercial, retail and residential clients
Due to continued market growth we are seeking an energetic, passionate professional Sales person that will develop new business across our core market sectors as well as service and strengthen existing client relationships
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for winning new business and growing our existing customer base. You form part of the sales team reporting directly to General Manager and Directors. Your primary focus will be to generate new business across the greater Auckland area and build mutually successful ongoing relationships.
- Cold calling, pitching and presenting to clients
- Develop strong, multi-level relationships with customers within your nominated portfolio
- Professional relationships with key decision makers
- Contract Negotiation and Management of Contract Terms
- Conduct Client/Business reviews
- Revenue growth through agreed growth strategies
- Tender Management as required
- KPI reporting and presentation of reports Skills and Experience
- A highly motivated and passionate person who wants to be part of team of high achievers.
- Focused and results orientated willing to do what needs to be done when the pressure is on.
- Someone who knows how to have fun and interacts well on a personal level; team fit is important.
- An excellent communicator.
- Ideally a background in sales that demonstrates your commitment to exceeding budgeted targets.
- Self motivated with strong planning and time management skills which give you the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to create and develop new business opportunities – Meet or exceed targets
- Client relationship management – Resolve customer issues and increase satisfaction levels
- Reporting and Information management – provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external parties
- Must posses excellent written and verbal communication skills Benefits
- Competitive salary and commission
- Car Allowance
- Ongoing training & professional development
- Exciting and challenging industry
- Scope for career advancement
- Phone plan paid for
To learn more about Smart Express please visit www.smartexpress.co.nz
This is a role that can drive change and develop your career, imagine this for you 2016
Please email your interest along with your CV to our General Manager Nick Sawers firstname.lastname@example.org